Hover

Followers

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sassy in Red

Morning all. Today I am starting my 9th day of not smoking. I now have a calendar that I am marking off. I only slipped up once during the 8 days so after 40 years of the habit, not bad. It is getting easier plus I have an amazing support network with my fellow crafters. Thank everyone for your words of encouragement and support.

Today's card is the Sassy Showgirl I did in red. I used an embossed 4x5 background on an 5 x 8 card. I added a flower I made with my Silhouette and ribbon from my stash. I inked the edge of the sentiment to match the red in the image.

Thanks in advance for all your amazing comments.

12 comments:

  1. Love this gorgeous birthday card. Great image. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning and love the image she is fabulous. Congratulations on reaching day 9, Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and colour Stephanie.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great image and a very pretty card Stephanie.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work and well done. thank you for shareing with crafty bloggers network.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Stephanie & well done on reaching day 9, you've cracked it! Just think how much more you'll have to spend on crafty stash! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this sassy lady - love the colours you've used - great card!!
    Keep up the good work!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic card Stephanie, I love how you've coloured the image.

    Keep quitting :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another day and think of all that saved money to put towards craft stuff lol oops just looked up and Dawn had same idea-love the card and great image
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous hun have a great day hugs Judith she certainly is a Sassy lady x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning and well done on the smoking (or lack of it) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for your comments! I love seeing fellow crafters work. Feel free to leave a link to your blog.