Hover

Followers

Monday, February 17, 2014

First time HTV

First of all I am a HUGE Nascar fan. I yell at the drivers as much as I do the football players during football season. LOL...my hubby just laughs at me. I am sure he is thinking "You know they can't hear you". That being said this weekend was the kickoff for Nascar. Great race! My crafting was limited.

I decided to try my hand at HTV and it took a whole weekend for me to get it right. Here is my finished products.




Hope you have a wonderful and bless day.

6 comments:

  1. Forgive my ignorance but what's HTV??
    What ever it is - your projects are super!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. HTV is Heat transfer vinyl. I cut with my Cameo and Ironed onto the bags.

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful Stephanie, great job you did.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects, love the bags and is that sparkly vinyl on the teashirt? Fabulous.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes it was a Heat Transfer Vinyl sample I received.

      Delete

Thank you in advance for your comments! I love seeing fellow crafters work. Feel free to leave a link to your blog.