Hover

Followers

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Drink Station

Good morning all. Today's post is my drink station. We use packets of each so I decided to put them in one place.
I created the boxes in Silhouette and then decided they needed windows and doors. Easier to create than I thought. Then what is a store front without flower boxes. I was having so much fun creating the stuff that I forgot to go to bed until 2am. I needed the vellum to do the windows and doors and I did not want to wake up my hubby so I went to bed. I bought a pack of solid 11x14" solid matting boards at Micheals and decided to use that as a backdrop and glued the buildings to it. I googled the trees and cut them out. Added "Drink Station". This will stand by itself. I used heavy cardstock so I could hang it if I decide to. The awnings flip up to fill.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for your comments! I love seeing fellow crafters work. Feel free to leave a link to your blog.