Hover

Followers

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Monogram Cardstock Bookmark

2014 and what a start. Snow, Cold, snow, cold, and repeat so far. Hard to get motivated but I have decided to set my mind to it so that I can make it till Spring. My hands are not cooperating because of the cold. I made a bookmark for me and Mom. I seen a blank acrylic bookmark with a round top perfect for monograms.

Since I don't need a lot of them, I decided to create it out of cardstock and vinyl. Below is the directions.


I used kk monogram from dafont.com (http://www.dafont.com/monogram-kk.font)

Hope you can understand my photos. You can use other shapes from your library to make different toppers.

Enjoy and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for your comments! I love seeing fellow crafters work. Feel free to leave a link to your blog.